Proven Schenectady Criminal Defense Attorneys
If you are facing any felony charge, whether for a violent offense, drug activity or an alleged financial crime, the defense attorney you choose could make all the difference for your future. When the potential consequences of conviction include a lengthy stay in prison — along with a criminal record that will limit your prospects for your future — proven, dedicated representation is essential.
Turn to a Proven Negotiator and Criminal Trial Lawyer
Over the past decade, we have built a reputation in the Capital District and beyond for resourceful, aggressive felony defense in cases from DWI to murder. Our Albany, Schenectady and New York City criminal law firm — led by proven trial lawyers Mark J. Sacco, a former Marine Corps captain, and James E. Tyner — has achieved successful outcomes in numerous high-profile felony cases. To discuss the charges against you and our ability to help, contact us today.
No Case Too Challenging or Complex
Sacco Tyner has succeeded in winning dismissals and acquittals in many state and federal felony cases. Our firm is well prepared to defend you when you face:
- Charges or an investigation related to a white collar or Internet crime, such as business fraud, public corruption, or possession of child pornography
- Drug charges, including possession, intent to distribute, sale or trafficking in any illegal substance — and any related conspiracy, racketeering or money laundering charges
- Charges associated with a violent crime, such as homicide or attempted homicide, assault or rape
- Burglary or theft charges
- Felony DUI or a vehicular assault charge
Comprehensive Investigation and Case-Building
Mr. Sacco and Mr. Tyner are licensed to practice law in all state and federal courts in New York, and travel frequently to handle high-stakes felony defense cases. Our firm is prepared to investigate every aspect of the allegations and circumstances of your case in order to identify the right strategy and build an aggressive defense on your behalf.
No matter what is required in your case, the decision to contact us will be a positive step. We have offices in Albany, Schenectady and New York City.